My address is a shifting boundary existing about a meter out from my body in every direction.  So if you need to send something to me…. You can use this form.

If you must send something to a hard address.  This might work.

Room 801,Guangbo Lijing Center
252 Tianda street. CBD Yinzhou, Ningbo, China

or in chinese…


As I move thru this world I am trying to direct most person to person contact thru the FACEBOOK page.  That way there is a track record of people’s contact.  Of course… living in china comes with the understanding that FACEBOOK is not always open for business, so use the contact form or email if you can’t access.  If you are in china, then feel free to add my wechat or QQ using my QQ number 1182082850.

-Matt Galat